Toronto's Only Professional Knife Throwing Range
What you need to know to make the most of your visit.
The TKTO welcomes both, new and experienced throwers to come, check out this fun and exciting sport. It's a great way to work on focus, muscle memory, honing a skill, while socializing with like-minded individuals in our unique indoor target range.
And remember... #justthetip, it's all you need!
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE MANDATORY
- Understand our Food & Beverage Policy
- Check our weekly schedule
New & Experienced Throwers Welcome
Knife Throwing Walk-Ins offer you the ability to come individually, in singles, pairs…
JOIN THE OFFICIAL TKTO LEAGUE 2018 SUMMER SESSION - KNIFE THROWING…
The TKTO invites you and your friends for an private event of…
WALK-INS Now Available!
Ideal for New Throwers & Smaller Groups
For smaller groups and individuals, we highly recommend attending one of our Walk-In sessions. Walk-Ins are intended for new and experienced throwers who are looking for a cost-effective way to come as a smaller group.
Walk-Ins are available throughout the week. Please check our weekly schedule. There are no minimum group sizes and are dealt with on a First Come, First Serve basis.Upcoming Walk-Ins
2018 SUMMER KNIFE THROWING LEAGUE
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Evenings (Doors open @ 7pm)
- Monday, May 28 - July 23 - CLICK HERE to enroll for Monday League
- Tuesday, May 29 - July 24 - CLICK HERE to enroll for Tuesday League
- Wednesday, May 30 - July 25 - CLICK HERE to enroll for Wednesday League
At League, you will learn the game of conventional knife throwing, scoring, throwing from various distances and techniques to improve accuracy and consistency of your throw.
- Improve Your Skills
- Compete for Prizes & Cash
- Socialize with other knife throwers
- Cumulate Points for League Rankings
- Join Us for the League Finals - Tournament, Prizes, Food & More!
Cost - $150, including tax (that's less than $17/week!)Join League Online